Structural audits and health checks - Retrofitting
We hear news frequently about structure collapses all over the world. There are many unhealthy and unsafe structures because of, inadequate design or poor workmanship, aging and other environmental factors which might have reduced strength of structures in due course of time. If further use of such deteriorated structures is continued it may endanger the lives of it’s occupants and surrounding habitation. Hence, appropriate actions are required to improve the performance and restore the desired functionality of such structures.
The most important tool that is adopted by us to assess health of a building is “structural audit”. A structural audit conducted by qualified engineers helps to establish present health of the structure and extent of damage and hence repairs needed and maintenance required of existing structures where structural deterioration like high deflection, cracks, falling of concrete, corrosion of reinforcement (saria) etc. have occurred. A structural audit helps in making timely and informed decisions where by avoiding mishaps and saving life.
Auditing and health check
- Certification for Structure & Product
- Seismic Vulnerability &Structural Audit
- Wind and other special loading Vulnerability &Structural Audit
- Repair-Rehabilitation Design & Scheme
- Load Carrying Capacity Analysis
- Drawing & Section Details Recreation
- Material Characterization
- Structural Health Monitoring
- Conservation & Age analysis
- Analysis of Special Structures
- Rapid Visual Screening, Data Collection and Preliminary Evaluation
- Analysis of present/as built condition by NDT and co-relation of the same with available design data
- Repair and Retrofit need assessment of structures
- Structural Analysis considering post Seismic Retrofit
- Mitigation of Geotechnical Seismic Hazards
- Retrofit of Foundations
- Best engineering team with state-of-art knowledge and experience of having retrofitted various facilities
- Collaboration with best consultants and experts in the industry for conducting non-destructive and destructive tests.
FOR AUDITING AND EVALUATION PROCESS WE COMPLY WITH THE RELEVANT STANDARD, GUIDELINES AND TEST METHODS.